Moccia Notary’s Office, in Florence, Pistoia and Prato, has been offering for years all types of notary’s services to its clients, which are designed to ensure, pursue and achieve the interests of the parties involved in the signing of deeds, in the drafting of contracts and in the preparation of documents.
In general, Moccia Notary’s Office offers its services in connection with the following issues:
- Drawing up of contracts (sale and purchase, exchange, division and donation, loan, leasing and financing contracts)
- Establishment of partnerships, corporations and non-profit organisations and corresponding changes (sales of stocks or shares, minute-taking for General Assembly meetings, changes to Shareholders’ Agreements, share capital increases/reductions, transformations, mergers and demergers, business transfers, sales and leases of companies and business branches)
- Drawing up of wills and inheritance procedures in general
- Drawing up of trusts, family pacts, prenuptial agreements in general and cohabitation contracts
- Advice on all the issues listed above and thus on all civil, company, family and tax sectors connected with the above issues.
Specifically, Notary Public Pia Moccia offers her professional services in the following fields: